Saturday 16 June 2012

wall paper

at last!
i'm already done with the business permit as well as other requirements in the bureau of internal revenue. whoa!!!

it took me more than a month to settle everything.
opening up a new venture will eat up most of your time and your money.
if you are not prepared before doing it, then you are most likely to fail along the way.
the most important element of putting up your business is MONEY and TIME.
these two will work hand in hand.

there are also seminars and inspection to attend and comply.
there are also times when you almost lost your patience over anything.
everyday you must work your butt out to finish the process of business permit.
there are also fixers who will try to help but i will suggest DON'T ask their help.
you can do it by yourself believe me.

but if you don't have the time to process your permit-you can hire a bookeeper.
best if somebody recommends him/her.
the fee for getting a bookeeper will range from 2k to 6k depends on your agreement.

this week my bir certificates will be ready.
my receipts will also be ready.
i can finally post it on my wall.
then finally done with the paper works.

hope my new venture will be okey as the months go by.
god bless me.


No comments:

Post a Comment